EntireX® is connecting Microsoft and Java midrange environments to the Mainframe and UNIX super computers using RPC protocol as well as interoperable with
XML/SOAP services. This broker supports client-server architecture where the server component is created from the existing software without writing any code.
The nuts and bolts come out of the box and assembled with the occasional help of the Eclipse based development tool from Software AG.
- Infrastructure design and setup
- Wrapping Cobol or Natural on the backend
- Wrapping Java or Dot Net or web services on the midrange side
- Infrastructure monitoring and optimisation
- Performance test of the broker communications
- Containerisation, clustering and backup-restore