mainframe integration services
replace or redevelop mainframe applications is not cheap
mainframe integration services address many challenges
• Perception mainframes are hard to access and integrate and thus are a roadblock to innovation
• It takes too long, and it is too complicated to connect the mainframe to new business initiatives
• Legacy applications are cumbersome to use
• Siloed business logic, data models and data sources
• Tedious user interface (including outdated green screens) create inefficient data entry and business processes
• Retiring workforce and application knowledge
• No common integration standard for external and internal systems
• Cloud vendors do not provide solutions to integrate on-premises mainframe data or applications
• Inability to efficiently meet growing regulations, mandates and new business practices
• Poor integration among systems limits exchange of services and data
webMethods® and IIB® ESB
ESB is always a backbone of the services platforms
webMethods® Integration Server and IBM DataPower® Gateway and Integration Bus®
• Create and deploy modular integrations that adapt independently to market requirements
• Scale APIs in the cloud with a distributed microservices-backed architecture
• Support CI/CD with built-in DevOps automation tooling
• Ensure reliability with a reactive architecture that includes builtin fault tolerance and recovery
• Encourage a rapidly evolving ecosystem in which business capabilities can spin up quickly
efficient path for IT modernisation and API enablement
- Deliver efficient path for IT modernisation and API enablement.
- Access mainframe assets as processes or through services.
- Produce rapidly high-performing and secure APIs for core business applications.
- Integrate mainframe applications with minimal changes
Screens as a Service – modernisation the safe way
- Configure instant and customised terminal emulation.
- Develop web applications over the green screens.
- Enable APIs through the screens flow scripting.
- Automate Natural applications testing.
- Integrate mainframe with databases, brokers and web sites.
virtualise data across distributed and heterogeneous sources
- Metadata management and data transformation.
- Virtualise relational data and big data in cloud.
- Configuring wide range of data connectors.
- Real-time data replication and automated synchronization.
- Mainframe data migration.
perfect method to write down architectures
• Benchmark your business performance compared to competitors to identify business challenges and opportunities
• Derive critical success factors for your strategy
• Easily communicate your strategy to the different stakeholders
• Improve performance planning and implementation using balanced scorecards
• Achieve transparency and optimized communication based on a single language and collaboration for all stakeholders