The mainframe and legacy systems aren't dead - most banking, insurance, and government institutions still run their legacy code on these types of servers, but they're not immune from what this new era brought forth. By using a new type of integration software that...
professional integration services
design, implement, deploy, operate, innovate
- Advice on system integration choices
- Research for the best-fit integration scenarios
- Model and document a business or technical solution
- Advise on the licensing compliance
- Assist with the cloud readiness and migration
- Modernise legacy systems through the managed API
review, troubleshoot, rectify, improve
- Resolve problems and issues to improve business operations
- Upgrade and patch to reduce products issues
- Find the performance bottlenecks and deliver remedies
- Liaise with the vendors’ to resolve products defects
continuous system optimization
loyal to the customer through the continuous support
- Merge development and operations as one DevOps process
- Consistently monitor and optimise performance and availability
- Continuously refine capabilities against the requirements
- Deliver simpler integration solutions with more business value
- Mission-critical systems emergency support.
- Adabas & Natural performance optimization.
- ApplinX API development and performance optimization.
- ApplinX web interface development and support.
- Adabas & Natural systems modernization.
- Data virtualization of the distributed sources.
- webMethods infrastructure optimization.
- Integration and API enablement.
- Cloud readiness assessment and migration.
- Products support across stack.
- Business intelligence: reporting, monitoring, visualization.
- Adabas administration support.
- EntireX configuration and operations optimization.
- Natural RPC services availability and optimization.
- DevSecOps with NaturalOne.
- ApplinX environment troubleshooting and optimization.
- ApplinX web page customization.